- 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime And Tagbo
- No Chills! Jude Okoye’s Sister In-Law Disgraces Paul Okoye’s Wife On IG
- “I smell my v*gina everyday” — Rapper Eva Alordiah
- Savage!!! Startimes shades New Dish TStv for Having Wi-fi Enabled | Photos
- “I Love you Ray, Stay safe” – Tonto Dikeh Says, As She Wish Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery (Photo)
Yemi Alade is known for her Afrocentric style, mainly promoting her fashion style by wearing Ankara prints/African prints ensemble in her music videos and both on and off stage.
In a recent chat with Silverbird TV E-weekly interview, Yemi stated that she does not dress because she is trying to be super sexy.
Of her unique fashion style, she said:
“If you have followed my music, you will see the way I dress, I like being very comfortable and real with my fans. Not that I am trying to be sexy or expose myself, I just dress for myself and pres¬ent myself to my fans the way I am. In reality, the original African woman is almost half-Unclad when she wants to dance.
Remember in the past, when the women come out to dance; they are almost half-Unclad, what am I even say¬ing? Till today, in South Africa, there is this festival they do, where women come out without tops, not even a bra.
The King does not allow the use of bra at all. I am an African woman, that is why when you see me in some videos I use calabash as bra and other times I wear very short things, not because I am trying to be super sexy, I am only presenting myself the way I am to my fans,”