- 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime And Tagbo
- No Chills! Jude Okoye’s Sister In-Law Disgraces Paul Okoye’s Wife On IG
- “I smell my v*gina everyday” — Rapper Eva Alordiah
- Savage!!! Startimes shades New Dish TStv for Having Wi-fi Enabled | Photos
- “I Love you Ray, Stay safe” – Tonto Dikeh Says, As She Wish Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery (Photo)
For the past couple of months, the PSquare brothers have diversified their talents and started individual projects.
Peter Okoye has his “Dance With Peter” show and a football academy while Paul Okoye now owns a record label called “Rudeboy Recordz”. The two have however been in the news for more than their projects as they have been publicly feuding recently.
In this chat with Naij, Paul Okoye opens up on why he started his own project and why that does not necessarily mean the demise of PSquare as a duo.
On why he started his own record label he says he needed a platform to express himself separate from the group. According to him, when you have different CEOs decisions can be conflicting and he simply needed an escape from that.