- 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime And Tagbo
- No Chills! Jude Okoye’s Sister In-Law Disgraces Paul Okoye’s Wife On IG
- “I smell my v*gina everyday” — Rapper Eva Alordiah
- Savage!!! Startimes shades New Dish TStv for Having Wi-fi Enabled | Photos
- “I Love you Ray, Stay safe” – Tonto Dikeh Says, As She Wish Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery (Photo)
Celebrity beef just got more interesting as Blackface got provoked by the attitude of Tripple MG singer, Tekno.
The singer has come out to blast the singer of using the name of a mobile phone to sell his brand just to fit into the industry.
Though he never made a direct name calling but with the description attach to his descriptive expression, it is easier to detect who he is making reference to.
According to him, “some artist wey go dey bear telephone name just to be popular.
That day I catch you, pray say a savior come to your aid, creepy agents, creepy artists.”
Though fans have come dragging the singer on his tail urging him to grow and stop smoking and concentrate more on reviving his career.