- 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime And Tagbo
- No Chills! Jude Okoye’s Sister In-Law Disgraces Paul Okoye’s Wife On IG
- “I smell my v*gina everyday” — Rapper Eva Alordiah
- Savage!!! Startimes shades New Dish TStv for Having Wi-fi Enabled | Photos
- “I Love you Ray, Stay safe” – Tonto Dikeh Says, As She Wish Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery (Photo)
On a interview with the C.E.O of NaijaEverything, he expressed his displeased way youth of nowadays abuse drugs due to how thier “role model” also endorses it.
He said; It’s now common in our community/enviroment where we see a lot of youth getting involved with drugs (Marrijuana,cocaine and all). I would say this things that’s happening is really go viral because of the way Nigeria artists endorses it, Either through Lyrics or Video.
Olamide is a very talented rapper which everybody believes he’s turning a singer nowadays,could not keep smoke,coke(cocaine) and a sniffing sound out of his song! Why must he use those words? Won’t his song sell without them?
Davido has also endorsed taking drug till the extent that he recommended some people to steer it as to make it solid and to replace “Eba” or other solid food with it(Reffering to “Fans Mi” Video ft Meek Mill).
The video would have still be nice without that scene anyway!
Burna Boy his known as the king of drugs, he takes almost every drugs that’s in existence be it cocaine, heroine and all others, wouldn’t he still be that raggae singing Burna Boy if he stops doing this? Or at least doing it on his music video?
Wizkid his also part of the “Artist endorsing drugs crew”
I will urge the Nigeria Music Board to get more strict than they were in other to eradicate the mess this artist are turning our youths to.