- 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime And Tagbo
- No Chills! Jude Okoye’s Sister In-Law Disgraces Paul Okoye’s Wife On IG
- “I smell my v*gina everyday” — Rapper Eva Alordiah
- Savage!!! Startimes shades New Dish TStv for Having Wi-fi Enabled | Photos
- “I Love you Ray, Stay safe” – Tonto Dikeh Says, As She Wish Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery (Photo)
Fani Kayode on his twitter handle came out declaring that Saharareporters is a junk site which are only sponsored for false news, stay away from that platform because it’s JUNK.
Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia was yesterday March 2nd, issued a warning and put on the “Watch-List” for the next four years by the National Judicial Council over allegations of corruption.
“SaharaReporters has however learned that Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia has some other undisclosed strikes against her, including obtaining money from former Aviation Minister Femi Fani-Kayode to set him free of the corruption charges against him in a case before her. It would be recalled that last July, Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia discharged and acquitted Fani-Kayode of all the corruption charges against him. In her dismissal of the charges, she described the prosecution’s case as “feeble”, arguing that it had failed to provide “copious evidence” linking Fani-Kayode with money laundering” the online portal wrote
Read FFK’s reaction below;