- 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime And Tagbo
- No Chills! Jude Okoye’s Sister In-Law Disgraces Paul Okoye’s Wife On IG
- “I smell my v*gina everyday” — Rapper Eva Alordiah
- Savage!!! Startimes shades New Dish TStv for Having Wi-fi Enabled | Photos
- “I Love you Ray, Stay safe” – Tonto Dikeh Says, As She Wish Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery (Photo)
The Department of State Services, DSS, Thursday, arrested Sir Victor Umeh.
DAILY POST reports that Umeh was picked up at Awka, Anambra State, from where he was taken to the DSS headquarters, Abuja.
A source disclosed that he was invited to the headquarters of DSS at Amawbia, in Awka, and that after about two hours, he was taken out of the office in a pick-up van en-route Abuja.
His media aide, Mr. Stan Okeke, who confirmed the arrest to journalists in Enugu said it was sequel to a petition by Senator Uche Ekwunife, former Governor Peter Obi and Uzu Awka.
According to Okeke, Umeh is being accused of sponsoring the recent pro-Biafra activities of the Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB and the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.
He, however, said that contrary to reports that Umeh was handcuffed and flown to Abuja, “They travelled by road and as I speak with you,
(8.25PM), they are still on their way to Abuja”.