- 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime And Tagbo
- No Chills! Jude Okoye’s Sister In-Law Disgraces Paul Okoye’s Wife On IG
- “I smell my v*gina everyday” — Rapper Eva Alordiah
- Savage!!! Startimes shades New Dish TStv for Having Wi-fi Enabled | Photos
- “I Love you Ray, Stay safe” – Tonto Dikeh Says, As She Wish Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery (Photo)
The International Football Association Board has approved testing of video technology to aid match officials, it was announced today.
Experiments will be carried out over a two-year period starting no later than the 2017/18 season.
The decision to introduce video technology follows the widespread introduction of goal-line technology, which was used by FIFA at the 2014 World Cup and will be used by UEFA at this season’s Champions League and Europa League finals, as well at Euro 2016.