- 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime And Tagbo
- No Chills! Jude Okoye’s Sister In-Law Disgraces Paul Okoye’s Wife On IG
- “I smell my v*gina everyday” — Rapper Eva Alordiah
- Savage!!! Startimes shades New Dish TStv for Having Wi-fi Enabled | Photos
- “I Love you Ray, Stay safe” – Tonto Dikeh Says, As She Wish Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery (Photo)
The Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Tukur Yusufu Buratai has reiterated the pledge of the Nigerian Army (NA) to sponsor the education of children of NA personnel who lost their lives during the counter-insurgency operations in the North East.
He made the pledge through the Chief of Administration Army, Major General Adamu Abubakar, during the presentation of the Group Life Assurance cheques to the Next of Kins each of the bereaved families at the Army Headquarters yesterday.
In his remarks, Gen Abubakar said the cheques were to provide succour to the bereaved families to cushion the economic impact caused by the loss of their bread winners.
Maj Gen Abubakar added that aside from the cheques, the NA would sponsor four children each of the bereaved families, from primary up to the tertiary level of education.
The families present at the occasion were full of gratitude to the NA for showing commitment in alleviating their plight.