- EXCLUSIVE; See How Nigerians Savaged Shatta Wale on Twitter (Ridiculous Memes)
- I'll Block all Nigerian artiste from Ghana, Shatta Wale Laments as SoundCity Blocks Him
- “Jesus Christ is fake, he is not the son of God” — Rev. Bempah
- Paul Okoye’s Reply To Eedris Abdulkareem’s Criticism Is Epic!
- Bobrisky Finally Released, Claims “Bae” Was Behind His Release
A trader, Tope Akinside, on Friday appeared before an Ikeja magistrates’ court, Lagos, for allegedly beating up and bathing her neighbour with faeces.
Akinside, 36, a resident of No. 14, Unity Street, Oke-Odo, Lagos, was arraigned on a two-count charge of breach of peace and assault.
The prosecutor, Inspector George Nwosu told the court that the defendant committed the offences on February. 29 at her residence.
Nwosu said that Akinside unlawfully assaulted her neighbour, Adenike Okeowo, by beating and bathing her with faeces.
“The accused poured excreta on the complainant face and body,” he said.
He said that the defendant beat the complainant’s son for playing in her frontage and the complainant confronted her. “The complainant went to meet the accused where she was washing faeces from her baby’s napkin to know why she beat her son.
“An argument ensued between them and the accused gave her a slap, lifted her up and threw her on the ground before she started punching her all over her body.
“She went further to carry the faeces she had already separated from her baby’s napkin and bathed the complainant with it.”