- 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime And Tagbo
- No Chills! Jude Okoye’s Sister In-Law Disgraces Paul Okoye’s Wife On IG
- “I smell my v*gina everyday” — Rapper Eva Alordiah
- Savage!!! Startimes shades New Dish TStv for Having Wi-fi Enabled | Photos
- “I Love you Ray, Stay safe” – Tonto Dikeh Says, As She Wish Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery (Photo)
Emerging reports suggests that former US First Lady Nancy Reagan has died.
The Reagan Library reports that Mrs Reagan, who had been living in Bel Air, Los Angeles, died of congestive heart failure.
Nancy was 94-years-old when she passed on.
The former actress was fiercely protective of husband Ronald Reagan, she stood firmly by him through his eight years in the White House. The ex-First Lady help Reagan who suffered Alzheimer’s disease manage his health crisis.
Michael Reagan said on Twitter he was saddened by his stepmother’s death. “She is once again with the man she loved,” he wrote.
Reagan became one of the most influential first ladies in US history during her Republican husband’s presidency from 1981 to 1989.
Her husband, who affectionately called her “Mommy” while she called him “Ronnie,” died in 2004 after a long struggle with Alzheimer’s.
She was initially criticised for an expensive renovation of the White House, but later became a much-loved figure.
BBC reports that she will be buried next to her husband, at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley, California.