- 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime And Tagbo
- No Chills! Jude Okoye’s Sister In-Law Disgraces Paul Okoye’s Wife On IG
- “I smell my v*gina everyday” — Rapper Eva Alordiah
- Savage!!! Startimes shades New Dish TStv for Having Wi-fi Enabled | Photos
- “I Love you Ray, Stay safe” – Tonto Dikeh Says, As She Wish Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery (Photo)
According to Metro UK, the company has been granted a patent for the design that could enable one take pictures, send messages and find your way around with the tiny gadget.
The device will also comprise of voice recognition which would aid the users to send text messages as well as modern technolology to digitally record notes taken by hand.
The use of touch-sensitive surfaces as input devices for computers and other devices has increased significantly in recent years.
A user controls an external electronic device with a finger ring-mounted touchscreen that includes a computer processor, wireless transceiver, and rechargeable power source.
The ring is worn on a first finger and receives an input from a second finger
The patent states.