- 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime And Tagbo
- No Chills! Jude Okoye’s Sister In-Law Disgraces Paul Okoye’s Wife On IG
- “I smell my v*gina everyday” — Rapper Eva Alordiah
- Savage!!! Startimes shades New Dish TStv for Having Wi-fi Enabled | Photos
- “I Love you Ray, Stay safe” – Tonto Dikeh Says, As She Wish Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery (Photo)
President Muhammadu Buhari on March 8, hosted visiting South African President, Jacob Zuma, to a state Banquet at the Presidential banquet hall.
Those in attendance included the Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Senate President Bukola Saraki, All Progressive Congress (APC) national leader Bola Tinubu and former Vice President Atiku Abubakar.
The president of South Africa, Jacob Zuma, is in Nigeria for a two-day working visit.
Zuma’s visit is aimed at mending the relations between the two giants of Africa, as there are also indications that it is an opportunity for both presidents to address the South Africa-Nigeria Business Forum.
See photos below:
In another development, the president of South Africa has said that his government will do everything possible to return the funds confiscated by the South African government during the regime of former President Goodluck Jonathan to Nigeria.
Zuma disclosed this on Tuesday, March 8, while addressing newsmen after the bilateral talks with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.