- 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime And Tagbo
- No Chills! Jude Okoye’s Sister In-Law Disgraces Paul Okoye’s Wife On IG
- “I smell my v*gina everyday” — Rapper Eva Alordiah
- Savage!!! Startimes shades New Dish TStv for Having Wi-fi Enabled | Photos
- “I Love you Ray, Stay safe” – Tonto Dikeh Says, As She Wish Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery (Photo)
The Oxford University women’s rugby team have stripped off for the Beat Calendar in 13 different rugby-related poses. The sexy shots, which show female members of the squad training and exercising in the nude wearing only their rugby socks and boots, will help to raise money for Beat, a charity supporting anyone affected by eating disorders or difficulties with food, weight, and shape
The calendar will be sold for £10 to students of the university and £12 to members of the public.
The shoot did take some time: we wanted the photographs to be technically accurate from a rugby point of view, in addition to underpinning the important messages we want to spread on behalf of OURFC Woman and Beat.
One of the players said.
See more photos below: