- 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime And Tagbo
- No Chills! Jude Okoye’s Sister In-Law Disgraces Paul Okoye’s Wife On IG
- “I smell my v*gina everyday” — Rapper Eva Alordiah
- Savage!!! Startimes shades New Dish TStv for Having Wi-fi Enabled | Photos
- “I Love you Ray, Stay safe” – Tonto Dikeh Says, As She Wish Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery (Photo)
Premier League leaders, Leicester City is bent on having Super Eagles captain and CSKA Moscow forward, Ahmed Musa play for it that it has sent officials to speak with his present Russian club.
According to reports, Leicester will make an enormous £18million bid for Musa this summer in hopes that they can beat Arsenal and Manchester United to the striker.
Representatives of Leicester were also said to have travelled to Russia last week to discuss an offer for the Nigeria international.
The Red Devils, who are said to be also interested, have assessed his performances in Russia and in the Champions League, where he played against United in both legs of their group clash last autumn.
Sadly, the Nigeria player only has eyes for Arsenal.
I would be happy if I was wanted by Arsenal. I have supported the team since the age of six.
Nwankwo Kanu has been my idol since childhood. It will be fantastic to play for Arsenal.
Musa explained late last week.