- EXCLUSIVE; See How Nigerians Savaged Shatta Wale on Twitter (Ridiculous Memes)
- I'll Block all Nigerian artiste from Ghana, Shatta Wale Laments as SoundCity Blocks Him
- “Jesus Christ is fake, he is not the son of God” — Rev. Bempah
- Paul Okoye’s Reply To Eedris Abdulkareem’s Criticism Is Epic!
- Bobrisky Finally Released, Claims “Bae” Was Behind His Release
n a bid to show support for the President Buhari’s ongoing war against corruption, a pensioner identified as Mrs. Rose Arabameh Julius, has donated her entire monthly pension of N10,000 to the president.
Disclosing this in a statement on Monday March 7th, the Special Adviser to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, said Mrs. Julius, who is a retired cleaner from the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), has also promised to contribute N1,000 monthly towards the rehabilitation of the Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs).
According to Mrs Julius, she confessed that she was making the contributions because she was convinced that President Muhammadu Buhari is a tested man of integrity who can be trusted to restore the lost glory of Nigeria and drastically curb corruption in the country.
While receiving her donation on behalf of President Buhari, Femi Adesina appreciated Mrs. Julius for having faith in the Buhari-led administration.
We have a pact with Nigerians to change things for the better and we are on the right track. President Buhari and his team are working tirelessly to revamp the economy, combat terrorism and curb corruption.