- 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime And Tagbo
- No Chills! Jude Okoye’s Sister In-Law Disgraces Paul Okoye’s Wife On IG
- “I smell my v*gina everyday” — Rapper Eva Alordiah
- Savage!!! Startimes shades New Dish TStv for Having Wi-fi Enabled | Photos
- “I Love you Ray, Stay safe” – Tonto Dikeh Says, As She Wish Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery (Photo)
A 15-year-old girl was raped and set on fire in front of her family home in India, police said.
Police were called to Tigri village outside Delhi following reports that a 15-year-old girl had first been raped and then nearly burnt to death after being set on fire.
According to a police report, the girl’s parents found her after on the family’s home rooftop terrace after hearing her screams from downstairs.
Officers arrested a 20-year-old man at the scene.
The 15-year-old told police she was raped, beaten and set on fire by a man who had stalked her for months.
The attack is the latest in a series of recently reported rape cases against women and children in India.
Activists from All India Democratic Women’s Association (AIDWA) were seen protesting the outside a police barricade in New Delhi, India.
Dozens of AIDWA activists on Monday held the protest demanding a probe into what they said were rapes and sexual assaults in Murthal town of Haryana state.
In a 2013 annual report from the National Crime Records Bureau, 24,924 cases of rape were reported across India in 2012.