- 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime And Tagbo
- No Chills! Jude Okoye’s Sister In-Law Disgraces Paul Okoye’s Wife On IG
- “I smell my v*gina everyday” — Rapper Eva Alordiah
- Savage!!! Startimes shades New Dish TStv for Having Wi-fi Enabled | Photos
- “I Love you Ray, Stay safe” – Tonto Dikeh Says, As She Wish Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery (Photo)
Dr Bukola Saraki said;
I met with a very interesting group of young ladies from Model Secondary School, Maitama, Abuja today.
These young ladies fascinated me with the fearlessness of their questions and the depth of their responses.
From our conversation, many of them aspire to be Senators, Doctors, Lawyers, and leaders in their own individual spheres of engagement.
As a Senate, we will work to create legislation that allows our female children across the country have the same access to education and other opportunities as our male children. Because it has been proven that when you teach a woman, you teach a nation. Hence, we must start empowering more of our young women.
See Photos below;