- 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime And Tagbo
- No Chills! Jude Okoye’s Sister In-Law Disgraces Paul Okoye’s Wife On IG
- “I smell my v*gina everyday” — Rapper Eva Alordiah
- Savage!!! Startimes shades New Dish TStv for Having Wi-fi Enabled | Photos
- “I Love you Ray, Stay safe” – Tonto Dikeh Says, As She Wish Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery (Photo)
The alleged abductor of Ese Oruru, Yinusa Dahiru, aka Yellow has admitted to impregnating the 14-year-old girl.
According to Vanguard, Yunusa made the confession at the Federal High Court, Yenegoa, where he was arraigned on Tuesday, March 8, a five-count charge, of abduction, illicit sex and unlawful canal knowledge among others.
When asked if he was responsible for the pregnancy, Yunusa replied, “I am responsible for the pregnancy but I heard about the pregnancy from the Police that it is five-month old.”
Ese, who was 13 as at the time of her alleged abduction, was taken to Kano, by Yunusa, where he converted her to Islam and married her.
Meanwhile, the 44-year-old mother of Yunusa, identified as Maimuna, has opened up on the affair between her son and Ese.
The woman who expressed shock over the kind of attention the Yunusa/Ese affair was getting, said: “All of a sudden, my house has become a Mecca of sorts, and while I continue to wonder the intrusion into our private lives, the more I am confused about the unnecessary spotlight”.
According to her, the Dahiru family and Ese Oruru’s family were no stranger to each other.