- 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime And Tagbo
- No Chills! Jude Okoye’s Sister In-Law Disgraces Paul Okoye’s Wife On IG
- “I smell my v*gina everyday” — Rapper Eva Alordiah
- Savage!!! Startimes shades New Dish TStv for Having Wi-fi Enabled | Photos
- “I Love you Ray, Stay safe” – Tonto Dikeh Says, As She Wish Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery (Photo)
His name is Joshua Agai. He is a model and makeup artist. He has modeled for some brands like Diva designs, Kevmiester, LPII Company and at an MTN sponsored event.
Joshua who is a student of theater arts at Igbinedion University revealed that despite his feminine looks he is not gay. He however revealed he has always seen himself as a mannequin. He also revealed that he would love to be ‘Mr. World’ but people won’t accept him with his make-up.
Naturally, I look like a girl, besides people must talk about you; if you are different they will all say all kinds of things about you. I don’t care what people are saying about me. I am not gay, I’m just a guy with dreams and work so hard for it; so if they like they should talk, it is not my business. Our love for our passion is what makes us standout from the crowd; this is just my style.
On if dressing like a girl qualifies people as gay………. No, because most guys are born feminine and that is just them, people need to accept them for who they are. I’m not gay but I believe most of them are not but some are that are, does not mean they will not be accepted here in Nigeria.
Some of them are born just like that; what they need is our love and prayers and nothing more. Most of them are talented and we need to give them the chance to showcase their talent. I believe it was God that created them too. I think that not all guys who dress like females are gay.
See more photos below:-