- 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime And Tagbo
- No Chills! Jude Okoye’s Sister In-Law Disgraces Paul Okoye’s Wife On IG
- “I smell my v*gina everyday” — Rapper Eva Alordiah
- Savage!!! Startimes shades New Dish TStv for Having Wi-fi Enabled | Photos
- “I Love you Ray, Stay safe” – Tonto Dikeh Says, As She Wish Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery (Photo)
Olamide’s recent song – ‘Don’t stop’ have been banned by the National Broadcasting Commission (NBC). This was disclosed in a notice released to the public today.
You would recall that few months ago, his ‘Bobo’ song was also blacklisted by the commission.
According to NBC, the song contains vulgar lyrics which is not good for public listening and contravenes section 3.6.1 of the Nigeria Broadcasting Code.
All broadcasting stations in the country have been directed to place it on the Not To Be Broadcast ( NTBB ) list.
The phrases in the song that led to the ban include:
I just wanna hit it now now now,” “Je kin wo be ( meaning: let me enter the place ),” “don’t stop, take it,” “Oun tami oun ro mi,” “It took your mama 9 months to make it,” “wa gba ponron (meaning: come and let me give you my pen!s)