- 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime And Tagbo
- No Chills! Jude Okoye’s Sister In-Law Disgraces Paul Okoye’s Wife On IG
- “I smell my v*gina everyday” — Rapper Eva Alordiah
- Savage!!! Startimes shades New Dish TStv for Having Wi-fi Enabled | Photos
- “I Love you Ray, Stay safe” – Tonto Dikeh Says, As She Wish Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery (Photo)
Big changes are definitely coming to Instagram..
Do you hate how much you miss about 70% of your Instagram feed? Instagram is making new changes so you don’t have to experience that again but get to see all you missed when you refresh your timeline based on importance.
In the coming months, Instagram will stop showing you photos based on the time they were posted (with the most recent at the top) and instead show you photos based on your relationship with the person who posted it.
That means you’ll see photos from the people you interact with regularly first before others.
The order of photos and videos in your feed will be based on the likelihood you’ll be interested in the content, your relationship with the person posting and the timeliness of the post. As we begin, we’re focusing on optimizing the order — all the posts will still be there, just in a different order.
If your favorite musician shares a video from last night’s concert, it will be waiting for you when you wake up, no matter how many accounts you follow or what time zone you live in. And when your best friend posts a photo of her new puppy, you won’t miss it.
We’re going to take time to get this right and listen to your feedback along the way. You’ll see this new experience in the coming months.