- 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime And Tagbo
- No Chills! Jude Okoye’s Sister In-Law Disgraces Paul Okoye’s Wife On IG
- “I smell my v*gina everyday” — Rapper Eva Alordiah
- Savage!!! Startimes shades New Dish TStv for Having Wi-fi Enabled | Photos
- “I Love you Ray, Stay safe” – Tonto Dikeh Says, As She Wish Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery (Photo)
Former Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, has written Senate President Bukola Saraki, asking him not to take any action on the White Paper issued by Governor Nyesom Wike against him and his administration and the petition sent to the Senate by Livingstone Wechie accusing him of corruption.
Amaechi, who is a ministerial nominee from Rivers State have been having a running battle with the State government and its lawmakers, who are opposed to his nomination and appointment by President Muhamadu Buhari.
The state and the lawmakers want Amaechi to be dropped, accusing him of having made the state to lose huge revenue when he was governor for eight years. The opposition against him informed the postponement of his screening twice last week when 18 other nominees were cleared by the upper legislative chamber.