- 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime And Tagbo
- No Chills! Jude Okoye’s Sister In-Law Disgraces Paul Okoye’s Wife On IG
- “I smell my v*gina everyday” — Rapper Eva Alordiah
- Savage!!! Startimes shades New Dish TStv for Having Wi-fi Enabled | Photos
- “I Love you Ray, Stay safe” – Tonto Dikeh Says, As She Wish Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery (Photo)
Chelsea former manager, Carlo Ancelotti has finally revealed the top secret to stopping Barcelona superstar, Lionel Messi.
After critically analyzing and doodling out his plan, the famous and highly respected tactician came to the conclusion that the only way to stop Messi is to let him have what he wants – goals – because in reality, there is actually no way to stop the legendary Argentine striker.
According to The Sun UK, the former Real Madrid boss used a crudely drawn diagram to illustrate how he instructed his La Liga side to deal with the Argentine wizard.
The best way to stop [Messi] is by defending as a team, keeping the space between the lines tight and now allowing him to touch the ball.
You need a lot of players in midfield to make that happen. That reduces Messi’s options and he will see less of the ball, at least in dangerous positions.
But if Messi is at 100 per cent physically, it is impossible to try to stop him, no matter who the coach is and what his strategy is.
His enormous talent makes it nearly impossible to anticipate what he will do, so there is no way to keep him quiet.
Since the beginning of this season, Messi has scored 36 goals with more up his sleeves. He was on target this weekend against Getafe — although it may be wise to just foul him and give him a penalty judging his current blues from 12 yards.