- 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime And Tagbo
- No Chills! Jude Okoye’s Sister In-Law Disgraces Paul Okoye’s Wife On IG
- “I smell my v*gina everyday” — Rapper Eva Alordiah
- Savage!!! Startimes shades New Dish TStv for Having Wi-fi Enabled | Photos
- “I Love you Ray, Stay safe” – Tonto Dikeh Says, As She Wish Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery (Photo)
The Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, has upheld his pledge to patronise Made-in-Nigeria goods.
During the recent Made in Aba Trade Fair in Abuja, Saraki and a few of the distinguished Senators that attended the fair, promised to advocate for increased patronage of made in Nigeria goods as a show of patriotism, and to help encourage the country’s Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs).
Saraki also promised to champion a change in the Procurement Act of Nigeria, to give locally manufactured goods first option in the government procurement process. A motion to this effect has been raised and passed on the floor of the Senate.
Shortly after the trade fair, Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing IVM paid a visit to the Senate President, and after extensive deliberations, Saraki promised to patronise the car maker too.
In line with the aforementioned promise, according to his Special Assistant on New Media, Bamikole Omishore, Saraki has also added IVM vehicles to his official motorcade. During plenary today, Saraki also donned a completely Made-in-Aba Igbo attire.
See More photos below:-