- 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime And Tagbo
- No Chills! Jude Okoye’s Sister In-Law Disgraces Paul Okoye’s Wife On IG
- “I smell my v*gina everyday” — Rapper Eva Alordiah
- Savage!!! Startimes shades New Dish TStv for Having Wi-fi Enabled | Photos
- “I Love you Ray, Stay safe” – Tonto Dikeh Says, As She Wish Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery (Photo)
Ahead of the forthcoming rerun elections for House of Assembly, House of Representatives and Senate members in Rivers State, the former governor and Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi, has asked people of the state to come out en-mass to vote for APC so as to shame former President Jonathan, his wife Patience and the present governor of the state, Nyesom Wike.
He said this while speaking at a townhall meeting with members of Afara community in the state on Tuesday March 15th.
We must stop Nyesom Wike and the only way we can stop him is to vote the APC in the house of representatives, house of assembly and senate. I built a secondary school and it has been taken over by weeds. It is the punishment that former President Goodluck Jonathan and his wife, in her bid to get money from me, did on us. They forced Wike on us without election. In their time, they threw APC members into detention, but is there any PDP member in detention now? That’s the difference between them and us. This is our opportunity to vote and put shame on them; we have to put shame on three persons: the first person is the former president, the second, is his wife and the third is Wike. The fourth is those who do not recognise the use of card reader, those who first said the magnitude of violence in Rivers was too heavy and moved the election tribunal to Abuja, but later came back to say there was no election, we leave them to God.