- EXCLUSIVE; See How Nigerians Savaged Shatta Wale on Twitter (Ridiculous Memes)
- I'll Block all Nigerian artiste from Ghana, Shatta Wale Laments as SoundCity Blocks Him
- “Jesus Christ is fake, he is not the son of God” — Rev. Bempah
- Paul Okoye’s Reply To Eedris Abdulkareem’s Criticism Is Epic!
- Bobrisky Finally Released, Claims “Bae” Was Behind His Release
With photos making rounds on social media, it seems the new trend of Biafra supporters in publicizing their interest in separating from Nigeria, is to customize as many coca-cola cans as possible with their inscriptions.
See some Coke Cans photo below:-
Supporters of the ongoing pro-Biafran separatist movement in the south-east, have claimed that soft drink company, Coca-Cola is supporting their cause after pictures purportedly showing some customized Coca-Cola cans with the words “Nnamdi Kanu” and “Biafrans” emerged on social media.
Some Biafran media outlets claimed that several shops across Nigeria are now selling the “specially customised” Coca-Cola drinks.
“Many noted this as unprecedented as some also declared their interest of getting at least a few. Biafrans are exploring every available avenue to promulgate the gospel of the restoration of Biafra,” said the Biafran Times.
As at the time of filing this report, Coca Cola has not made any comment regarding the development.
Nigerians! Drop your Comments.